Mechanical Product Examples
- Flight Hardware (with supporting documentation and certifications)
- Advanced Calibration, Characterization, and Alignment systems
- Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Flight Spare and flight like test hardware simulators
- Positive pressure testing blast containment containers
- Lift slings
- Vibe and model test fixtures
- Transportation dollies
- Cold plates
- Beam Image Analyzer (BIA)
Often, when high quality thermal correlation is needed, it is necessary for a thermal balance test to yield both temperature and heat flow results. Genesis has extensive experience designing, building, and calibrating high accuracy heat flow measuring devices called Q-meters, which can be incorporated into a thermal balance test set-up to greatly enhance thermal measurement capability.
DSR (Deep Space Radiator)
A DSR is an extremely high-emissivity plate. As it is cooled to approximately 17 K it provides for the test article a flight-like thermal environment. Genesis has developed a unique manufacturing process for the DSR technology. Genesis efforts supported critical verification testing to document the emmissive properties over a range of temperatures.